Adventure Nomad

Adventure Nomad

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Best of the Web

Here are some of the sites and blogs that make my "Best of the Web" list. It may be worth your while to check them out.

Dave Black is a sports photographer who dishes out a new article at the start of each month. Very educational.

Seb Rogers is one of the world’s best mountain biking photographers. He isn’t afraid to share information and updates his blog regularly.

Inside Lightroom – Pros, like adventure sports photographer Michael Clark, share their insights and offer tips about using Adobe Lightroom and more.

Chase Jarvis – Commercial photographer. He shoots for the big outdoor sports companies like REI. He has a blog and a bunch of great videos like how to pack gear, making a rugged laptop case. I’ve seen them all.

Aurora – For truly inspirational photographs, I like to check out the outdoor collection at Aurora Photos. Great for Oohs and Aahs.

Thom Hogan – Resident Nikon guru. It’s always good to hear what Thom has to say.

Flickr - everyone needs a place to showcase his or her photography. Flickr is one of the best places to showcase your stuff, as well as share information.

Clubsnap – You’ve got to keep abreast with the latest photographic gear and prices. The Forum at Clubsnap allows me to do all that, as well as sell and buy used equipment here in Singapore.

Strobist – most of the stuff is beyond me, but my flashwork is crap, so I’d better pay attention here.

Nikonians – keeps me abreast with the latest Nikon news.

The Blogs at nationalgeographic.com offer an interesting read. They aren’t updated that often though. Still, it’s on my google reader.

That’s it for now!

No comments: