Adventure Nomad

Adventure Nomad

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My High Energy Workout Playlist (Mar ’08)

We think we know what’s wrong with me. One of my rotator cuff muscles in my upper back is separated. This could be the cause of the numbness I’m feeling in my fingers.

Time to heal: 3 months.
Recommendation: No Mountain Biking, No Rock-Climbing.

Yeah, right.

I figure that its either going to heal, or its not. So I began training again last Saturday with a VERY slow paced 15km trail run. Hell, no. I wasn't trying to go slow. I was going as fast as I could, but my layoff was too long and my buddies left me in the dust.

It’s time to kick it up a notch with some ass-kicking tunes. Here’s 15 from my March 2008 playlist:

Californication, Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Love Hurts, Incubus
Torches, Rise Against
Still Waiting, Sum 41
The Ghost In You, Psychedelic Furs
Ocean Avenue, Yellowcard
Over My Head, Sum 41
Festival Song, Good Charlotte
In This Diary, The Ataris
Who'll Stop The Rain, Creedence Clearwater Revival
Hollow, Submersed
Buck Rogers, Feeder
Pain, Jimmy Eat World
Million Miles Away, The Offspring
The Cigarette Song, The All American Rejects

No comments: